Black Madonna Monastery Private tour
Czestochowa City is home of the Miraculous Picture of Our Lady with Child Jesus, which is the greatest treasure of Black Madonna Monastery (Jasna Gora). Because of the colour of the painting caused by the ageing process, it is also called the Black Madonna of Częstochowa. The picture in Our Lady's Chapel invites for prayer and reflections. The icon of the Holy Mother was painted by St. Luke the Evangelist.
Advice: Sightseeing of Jasn Góra Monastery is free of charge, but many spots require paying an entrance fee. There is also a possibility of hiring a guide on the spot. Pick up time at 8.00 a.m. is advised Duration: 6h. Private guide costs 140pln for sightseeing. On special request.
|2 persons||3 persons||4-8 persons||more|
Entrance fees and guide are not included in the price.
What's Included in Black Madonna Private tour
- pick up at a location of your choice
- convenient and safe travel
- tour transport to and from
- door to door service (car, van, bus will be at your total disposal)
- all transport costs (fuel, parking fees, etc.)
- highly qualified, friendly and helpful english-speaking drivers
- third party liability insurance